Silo Center Bike Park
DIRECTIONS TO BROWN-FORMAN SILO CENTER FROM I-64/DOWNTOWN LOUISVILLE
• Take I-265 (Gene Snyder South) to Exit 19 Billtown Road.
• Take a left onto Billtown Road and drive .9 miles to the “T” intersection.
• Turn left onto Seatonville Road (at the stop sign) and follow for about 1.5 miles.
• The road will cross Floyds Fork and you will see the Turkey Run Park entrance on your right. Turn right into the park.
• Follow the park road (Turkey Run Pkwy) up the hill, past the Sky Meadow parking area (on your left) and under a pedestrian bridge until you come to the bottom of a hill and see a house straight ahead (you’ve gone about 2 miles in the park). Take a left to stay on Turkey Run Pkwy.
• Follow Turkey Run Pkwy past the Ben Stout House and a small silo. The road will take you uphill to the Brown-Forman Silo Center (approx. .5 miles).
• The parking area for the Silo Center will be on your left (look for a big yellow silo).
• Follow signs to Silo Center Bike Park located southeast of the Silo Lookout.
From spring through fall, the Silo Center parking lot occasionally closes in the early afternoon for weddings and large events. Look for lot closure notices listed in our monthly event calendars posted on bulletin boards at Brown-Forman Silo Center and the main entrance of the Silo Center Bike Park.