As a donor-supported public park, The Parklands of Floyds Fork depends on membership and additional contributions to maintain a clean, safe, fun, and beautiful place for the entire community to enjoy. Your donation is 100% tax deductible, and directly impacts The Parklands you love. By making a gift to The Parklands, you will become a part of our community as a Parklands Member.
Donations may be made in your name, anonymously, as a gift, and also in honor or in memory of someone else. If you are renewing your Membership, your information will be automatically linked to your previous Membership. Thank you for your generous support of The Parklands of Floyds Fork!
MAKE A DONATION
The Internal Revenue Service recognizes 21st Century Parks, Inc as a tax-deductible 501(c)3 non-profit organization that relies on community contributions. Our tax identification number is 20-1780317.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
There are a variety of ways to make an impact, many of which are listed below. If you have any questions please contact Sam Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-815-0350.
- Make a general donation or a gift in honor or in memory of someone (online using the form above, mail in a check, or over the phone)
- Become a Member (annual or monthly) or Give the Gift of Membership
- Purchase a Commemorative (bench plaques begin at $5,000 and permanent naming opportunities $25,000+)
- Give gifts of stock In order to give the gift of stock you’ll need the below information:
Name of Account: 21st Century Parks
Merrill Lynch DTC 5198
Account # 55502159
Contact Name: Lisa Clark, 502-329-5023
- Planned giving Be a part of our successful future by including 21st Century Parks in your estate plans.
- Shop for good by selecting 21st Century Parks in programs like Kroger Community Rewards (you must re-enroll each year for 21st Cen. Parks/Parklands of Floyds Fork) and Amazon Smile where your regular shopping results in a percentage of sales being donated to the charity of your designation (and we hope you choose us!)
- Corporate Sponsorship Your company can be the official sponsor of specific programs in The Parklands each year.
- Special Events The Parklands hosts a variety of special events each year. Ticket and table purchases benefit the annual fund in addition to a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
- Endowment Gifts Make a large gift to the 21st Century Parks Endowment, Inc., a separate 501(c)3 organization. Portions of your gift can be designated to The Parklands annual fund each year, while the remainder of your gift grows in the Endowment.
- Does your employer match gifts? Double the impact of your donation by requesting a match gift from your employer. Some employers will even match gifts made by employee spouses and/or retirees.
All gifts can be made online at the links above, by mail or over the phone at 502-584-0350.
Checks payable to 21st Century Parks may be mailed to:
21st Century Parks
471. W. Main Street, Suite 202
Louisville, KY 40202