As a donor-supported public park, The Parklands of Floyds Fork depends on membership and additional contributions to maintain a clean, safe, fun, and beautiful place for the entire community to enjoy. Your donation is 100% tax deductible, and directly impacts The Parklands you love.
Donations may be made in your name, anonymously, as a gift, and also in honor or in memory of someone else. Thank you for your generous support of The Parklands of Floyds Fork!
MAKE A DONATION
The Internal Revenue Service recognizes 21st Century Parks, Inc as a tax-deductible 501(c)3 non-profit organization that relies on community contributions. Our tax identification number is 20-1780317.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
There are a variety of ways to make an impact, many of which are listed below. If you have any questions please contact Sam Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-815-0350.
- Make a general donation or a gift in honor or in memory of someone (online using the form above, mail in a check, or over the phone)
- Become a Member (annual or monthly) or Give the Gift of Membership
- Purchase a Commemorative (bench plaques begin at $5,000 and permanent naming opportunities $25,000+)
- Give gifts of stock In order to give the gift of stock you’ll need the below information:
Name of Account: 21st Century Parks
Merrill Lynch DTC 5198
Account # 55502159
Contact Name: Lisa Clark, 502-329-5023
- Planned giving Be a part of our successful future by including 21st Century Parks in your estate plans.
- Shop for good by selecting 21st Century Parks in programs like Kroger Community Rewards (you must re-enroll each year for 21st Cen. Parks/Parklands of Floyds Fork) and Amazon Smile where your regular shopping results in a percentage of sales being donated to the charity of your designation (and we hope you choose us!)
- Corporate Sponsorship Your company can be the official sponsor of specific programs in The Parklands each year.
- Special Events The Parklands hosts a variety of special events each year. Ticket and table purchases benefit the annual fund in addition to a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
- Endowment Gifts Make a large gift to the 21st Century Parks Endowment, Inc., a separate 501(c)3 organization. Portions of your gift can be designated to The Parklands annual fund each year, while the remainder of your gift grows in the Endowment.
- Does your employer match gifts? Double the impact of your donation by requesting a match gift from your employer. Some employers will even match gifts made by employee spouses and/or retirees.
All gifts can be made online at the links above, by mail or over the phone at 502-584-0350.
Checks payable to 21st Century Parks may be mailed to:
21st Century Parks
471. W. Main Street, Suite 202
Louisville, KY 40202