Enjoy the beautiful landscape and fresh air of The Strand during a walk or ride along the Louisville Loop, or grab a paddle and make your way down Floyds Fork. The Strand is an important collection of land that provides connectivity from the northern to the southern parks, but is not a park itself. Walk or paddle through the wild linear greenspace, and take in the wildlife that inhabit this beautiful piece of The Parklands.
Directions to Strand Trailhead from Downtown Louisville:
- I-64 E
- Take exit 19A forI-265 S Gene Snyder Fwy
- Take exit 19 for to Billtown Rd
- Keep left at the fork, following signs for Billtown Rd. S
- Turn left onto Seatonville Rd and drive approx. 1.6 miles
- Turn left onto Echo Trail and in 1.25 miles the trailhead entrance will be on your left