Cliffside Center is an active park site featuring an expansive playground, sprayground, picnic complex, and trailhead building with information on the extensive recreational amenities found throughout Broad Run Park. Nestled at the base of a 100-foot high cliff overlooking Broad Run Valley, this is a beautiful place to be during all four seasons with quick access to trails and picnic areas.
- Cliffside Playground & Sprayground: This large Playground and Sprayground features play areas for both younger and older children. Sprayground water is generally turned on May-September.
- The Greensward: Encompassing a total of 15 acres, The Greensward, similar to the larger Egg Lawn in Beckley Creek Park, offers the perfect area to set up a picnic, fly a kite or to play ball or catch. The Greensward is surrounded by a paved 0.7 mile fully accessible trail for walkers and runners only.
- Redbud Shelter: This reservable picnic shelter next to the Sprayground is perfect for birthday celebrations. Reserve by contacting (502) 815-0277.
- The Midway: A non-linear gravel walk lined with new trees, perennial beds, benches and room for 33 vendor tents—this Broad Run Park attraction is both a casual walking space and a reservable festival venue near the booming Bardstown Road area between Fern Creek and Mount Washington. For more information on reserving this space, contact (502) 815-0277.
- Woodland Pavillion: A 125-capacity picnic shelter with adjoining lawn and restrooms, is also available for picnics and may be rented by contacting (502) 815-0277.