Interested in a view? Check out the below overlook areas in Beckley Creek Park:
- Lake Overlook - Enjoy views of Angler Lake from this beautiful overlook pavilion with picnic tables.
- Loop Overlook - Stop at the overlook point along the Louisville Loop's descent from the W.F Miles Lakes area to the bottomland and N. Beckley Paddling Access. In the spring and summer you'll spy wildflowers as far as the eye can see!
- Oxbow Overlook - Our friends at the Boy Scouts built this spectacular overlook deck boasting spectacular views of Floyds Fork near the Oxbow. Follow the Louisville Loop past MSD to find this (almost) hidden spot.
- Gravel Bar Overlook - stroll over from the Egg Lawn to the gravel Bar Overlook, a great spot to watch the Fork waters flow by, no matter the season.
- Creekside Overlook - Tucked behind the PNC Achievement Center for Education and Interpretation lies the Creekside Garden and the Creekside Overlook. Take a break on one of the benches and watch paddlers float by.
- Floyds Flats Overlook - Follow the Black Willow Trail at the southern end of the Humana Grand Allee to a very special place- Floyds Flats. From this informal overlook you may view Floyds Fork in an area with a uniquely smooth limestone bottom—great for wading!