- Roads & all parking lots have been cleared and trailhead buildings are open
- PNC Center/Gheens Lodge/Trailhead Restroom access has been cleared and the PNC Achievement Center is open for normal winter hours
- Bark Park lot cleared and park is open
- Egg Lawn Signature Trail in Beckley Creek Park is cleared and this is where we recommend folks go to walk or run at this time.
- We hope to begin clearing the Louisville Loop from Shelbyville Rd to Echo Trail but will know more tomorrow - more snow is in forecast!
Become a Member