Staff is re-opening areas as flood water recedes. Please continue to check back here for the latest updates.
- All paddling accesses throughout The Parklands are closed. UPDATE, 2/14/19: Now open.
- The section of Louisville Loop that runs through The Strand is closed. The Strand is the nearly 6-mile stretch that connects Pope Lick and Turkey Run parks. It is only accessible on foot, bike or by paddling. UPDATE, 2/14/19: Now open.
- The Bardstown Road entrance to Broad Run Park is closed. Please use the I-265 Billtown Road exit and Seatonville Road to access Turkey Run and Broad Run parks. UPDATE, 2/13/19: Now open.
- Pope Lick Park is temporarily closed due to flooding. UPDATE, 2/13/19: Now open.
- The Louisville Loop in Beckley Creek Park is closed at North Beckley Paddling Access near mile marker 73.2, down to mile marker 72.5 near the MSD Treatment Plant. UPDATE, 2/13/19: Now open.
- A portion of Beckley Creek Parkway, near the Egg Lawn and I-64 overpass, is closed. UPDATE, 2/13/19: Beckley Creek Parkway is now open.
Please check back here for the latest updates on flooding in The Parklands.
Become a Member