The following flood closures have re-opened to visitors:
- All paddling accesses are closed. UPDATE, 9/27/18: NOW OPEN
- The section of Louisville Loop that runs through The Strand is closed from the southern end of Pope Lick Park to the northern end of Turkey Run Park. There is no through-passage to continue on the Louisville Loop once you reach this area. UPDATE, 9/26/18: NOW OPEN
- Bardstown Road entrance of Broad Run Park is now closed. Water is over the roadway near Cliffside Center. UPDATE, 9/26/18: NOW OPEN
- The Louisville Loop in Beckley Creek Park is closed from Mile Marker 72.3 to 73.0 due to flooding. UPDATE, 9/25/18: NOW OPEN
- A portion of Beckley Creek Parkway is now closed near the I-64 overpass, the Egg Lawn and the Thornton Bridge in Beckley Creek Park. UPDATE, 9/25/18: NOW OPEN
Please plan your visit accordingly and check back here for the latest updates on flooding in The Parklands.
Become a Member