Staff are re-opening areas as flood water recedes. Please continue to check back here throughout the weekend for the latest updates.
- The section of Louisville Loop that runs through The Strand is closed. The Strand is the nearly 6-mile stretch that connects Pope Lick and Turkey Run parks. It is only accessible on foot, bike or by paddling. NOW OPEN! 11:30AM 8/17/18
- All paddling accesses throughout The Parklands are closed. NOW OPEN! 1PM 8/17/18
- The Bardstown Road entrance to Broad Run Park is closed. Please use the I-265 Billtown Road exit and Seatonville Road to access Turkey Run and Broad Run parks. NOW OPEN! 8AM 8/17/18
- The Louisville Loop in Beckley Creek Park is closed at North Beckley Paddling Access near mile marker 73.2, down to mile marker 72.5 near the MSD Treatment Plant. NOW OPEN 9AM 8/17/18
- A portion of Beckley Creek Parkway, near the Egg Lawn and I-64 overpass, is closed. NOW OPEN! 8AM 8/17/18
Please check back here for the latest updates on flooding in The Parklands.
Become a Member