Due to flooding, the following areas in The Parklands are closed on Saturday, April 20th:
- All paddling accesses UPDATE: Now Open
- The Louisville Loop in Beckley Creek Park is closed at North Beckley Paddling Access near mile marker 73.2, down to mile marker 72.5 near the MSD Treatment Plant. UPDATE: Now Open
- A portion of Beckley Creek Parkway, near the Egg Lawn and I-64 overpass, is closed. UPDATE: Now Open
- Pope Lick Park is closed. UPDATE: Now Open
- The Bardstown Road entrance to Broad Run Park is closed. Please use the I-265 Billtown Road exit and Seatonville Road to access Turkey Run and Broad Run parks. UPDATE: Now Open
Thanks for your patience and please check back for the latest updates regarding these closures!
Being a donor-supported public park means we rely on donations, not tax dollars, for annual operations each year. Because of your generosity, we are able to maintain, program, and further develop this extraordinary public space without charging an entry fee. Together we work to enhance quality of life and help our community and economy grow in ways that are healthy, sustainable, and enjoyable for people of all ages. Help us reach our goal of sustaining The Parklands by becoming a Member today. Members make it happen!
Become a Member