Due to flooding, the following areas in The Parklands are closed on Saturday, April 20th:
- All paddling accesses UPDATE: Now Open
- The Louisville Loop in Beckley Creek Park is closed at North Beckley Paddling Access near mile marker 73.2, down to mile marker 72.5 near the MSD Treatment Plant. UPDATE: Now Open
- A portion of Beckley Creek Parkway, near the Egg Lawn and I-64 overpass, is closed. UPDATE: Now Open
- Pope Lick Park is closed. UPDATE: Now Open
- The Bardstown Road entrance to Broad Run Park is closed. Please use the I-265 Billtown Road exit and Seatonville Road to access Turkey Run and Broad Run parks. UPDATE: Now Open
Thanks for your patience and please check back for the latest updates regarding these closures!
Become a Member