- Charles P. Denny, Executive Vice President and Regional President Kentucky/Tennessee Banking PNC Bank
- Sandra Frazier, Managing Member, Tandem Public Relations
- Seve Ghose, Director, Louisville Metro Parks
- Michael J. Heitz, Retired
- Stephen L. Henry, Future Fund Inc.
- Ellen Hesen, Advisor to Mayor Greg Fischer
- Henry V. Heuser, Jr., Chairman, Unistar, LLC. and Henry Vogt Machine Co.
- Daniel H. Jones, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, 21st Century Parks Inc.
- David A. Jones, Sr., Treasurer, 21st Century Parks Inc.
- William Juckett, Chairman, Board of Trustees, Louisville Olmsted Parks Conservancy
- Bruce Maza, Executive Director, CE&S Foundation
- Kenneth L. Payne, President & Chief Executive Officer, Main Street Realty
- David Y. Wood, Senior Vice President, Cassidy Turley
We are a donor-supported public park We count on you!
Being a donor-supported public park means we rely on donations, not tax dollars, for annual operations each year. Because of your generosity, we are able to maintain, program, and further develop this extraordinary public space without charging an entry fee. Together we work to enhance quality of life and help our community and economy grow in ways that are healthy, sustainable, and enjoyable for people of all ages. Help us reach our goal of sustaining The Parklands by becoming a Member today.
Learn More - or - Become A Member