The Gheens Foundation Lodge, located at 1421 Beckley Creek Parkway, is a stunning indoor/outdoor event space designed to accommodate a variety of event sizes and functions — perfect for weddings, reunions and board meetings. You’ll be amazed by the beauty and functionality of this venue, and the spectacular views it offers of Floyds Fork, a classic Kentucky stream. This facility accommodates meetings of as few as 25 people in The Parklands Room or as many as 300 guests in the UPS Great Room.
Explore the video tour above to experience the space, or click here to view a flickr photo album of events in Gheens Foundation Lodge.
- Rental of the entire Gheens Lodge includes the Creek View Terrace, an adjoining deck that overlooks Floyds Fork. This provides additional space for large events, and allows guests to enjoy the ambience of the iconic creek that runs through The Parklands.
- Guests may choose to utilize the adjacent Event Lawn for a chance to integrate private outdoor space in conjunction with the Lodge.
- Located in Creekside Center at Beckley Creek Park, this impressive event space is only a 20-minute drive from Downtown Louisville.
- For weddings and events at our Gheens Foundation Lodge, contact our Event Coordinators Toni and Caitlyn by phone at (502) 584-0350 or email@example.com.
- To plan your outdoor event, contact our Facilities and Programs Director Sam Stewart by phone at (502) 584-0350 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.